Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Roosevelt Island Residents Association Meeting Tonight - Sep. 5, 2007

This evening, September 5, 2007 at the Chapel of the Good Shepherd, 543 Main Street, starting at 8:00 pm, the Roosevelt Island Residents Association will hold its monthly meeting. The agenda is featured above in the photo provided. Sorry the only agenda I could find was this photo of an agenda posted on a local kiosk and I was not in the mood to retype it. Double click on the photo to enlarge it.




The only order of business requiring action is the RIOC Board Initiative scheduled to be discussed within the Committee Reports scheduled to start at approximately 9:05 pm. I would expect Frank Farance’s report for the Communications Committee to be lively based on his posters and RIRA blog entries of the past week.

I had hoped to attend but my employment requires me to stay in my office in Manhattan. Perhaps the blogging world will be represented by the Roosevelt Islander so check out his blog tomorrow for any possible updates. I believe this is a Main Street Wire week so we should get a full accounting by Dick Lutz of the meeting by Saturday morning.
UPDATE Sept. 7th : As expected the Roosevelt Islander was able to attend and his report of the RIRA meeting can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment