Saturday, September 15, 2007

Riverwalk Toddler Playground: (2) It’s History

Riverwalk Playground - Rendering of New Bldgs

P9140440_Park via Loop


I know in earlier posts I reported that RIOC engineers determined that this playground should safely escape being lost due to construction. And I accepted their opinion without question but today while standing at the back fence at looking at how it lines up with the sales office, it's circular driveway, and the 475 Main Street building I don’t see how their review can hold up. Based on the rendering above the building in the foreground to my reckoning will be sitting directly on the site where the current playground is. Maybe I am missing something but I think I am right. Maybe they will move it but I still don't see where.

P8020093_Park at 12p

No comments:

Post a Comment