Sunday, September 16, 2007

Orphans International and Domestic Cats - Support Always Needed

I missed two events yesterday that I had hoped to video parts of for this blog (1) The Orphans International Benefit Concert and (2) The Island Cats Adoption Event. The great thing about each of these organizations is I know neither will turn away support today, even after these events, if you are inclined to give it, whether it be monetary or otherwise.


Orphans Internatl 2007 Sep 15 Concert

Island cats Adoption Event
Note: Each of the above images ran as ads previously in the September 8, 2007 issue of the Main Street Wire

I can say based on the Flickr side show of the cats that were available for adoption, there were a bunch of real cute cats , so if I had gotten to the event I am sure my kids would not have let me leave without adopting one or two friends for our current feline family member. Check out the slide show and contact Island Cats to see who is still available.

If anyone has Flickr photos of the Orphans International event please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment