Monday, January 14, 2008

Columbia Grad Student Starts Video Website to Cover Roosevelt Island RIOC Elections

PressHD_Day1

Double Click Picture to Link to Site


The below e-mail says it all. Maybe I don’t need to videotape Candidate’s Night with my puny little camera. Stay tuned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From: Kimberly Lengle

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:31:54
To:RooseveltIsland360@gmail.com
Subject: PressHD.com RIOC Nomination Coverage

Hello,

I want to inform you about my new website, PressHD.com, which will have video coverage of the Roosevelt Island Elections. I'm an island resident and also a graduate student at the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism. I interviewed RIRA President, Matt Katz, for the first story which explain how the island got to this point. The first story was shot in standard definition but subsequent stories will be shot and will stream in full high definition. I'm launching an island-wide advertising campaign, so you'll see posters and ads going up.

Sincerely,
Kim Lengle

PressHD.com
See what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment