Saturday, May 31, 2008

To Be or Not to Be: "Much Ado" about the Rain ?

Cast Photo Courtesy the Main Street WIRE

As I write this post it appears that Saturday afternoon's rain shower may have blown through allowing the RIOC / Flanagan production of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" to be presented on the Rivercross Lawn. Even though the sun looks pretty strong, at this moment, I'd suggest that those attending to bring picnic blankets that are water proof as I bet the ground will be plenty wet.

Update 3:30 pm


Much Ado - PS 217 - Sat Perf



I had to go into work so I missed being able to catch this performance but when I got back to Roosevelt Island and I walked along Main Street back from the Tram I saw that the rain had indeed kept the planned outdoor performance from happening but luckily PS 217 was available and open enabling the show to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment