Sunday, November 4, 2007

Roosevelt Island – The My Space Blog

I have been too long in not writing about the My Space page Roosevelt Island. The blog is written in the first person by the Island. The blog was first featured in the Main Street Wire back on October 10, 2006 in an article written by Jami Bernard and mentioned again in the October 20, 2007 issue.

My Space Blog


What the blog lacks in recently added content it makes up for in the continuing email exchange between its readers. As Ms. Bernard wrote this blog now boasts over 230 friends who appear loyal to this My Space page. The enthusiasm this page has for Roosevelt Island is great and reading through the Interests box you learn the island has been featured in or used in a few more movies or TV shows than you thought you were aware of.

Behind the various content boxes as background wall paper to the My Space page itself is a great photo looking South from what I suppose must have been the Roosevelt Island Bridge towards the 59th Street Bridge. Double click on the below image to see an enlarged version of that shot.

My Space Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment