Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Resident Request: To Help a Neighbor


From: "Patrice Herlihy"
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:17:17 -0400
Subject: Help a neighbor
My name is Patrice Herlihy. I have lived on this Island for 25 years and have raised my 6 children here.

I am running a half marathon on Aug 16th.
I am doing this for our neighbors 11 year old daughter who is battling brain cancer. .


If you could help get the word our through your blog that would be awesome and very neighborly.

I am hoping that some of you who are able could sponsor me for this event, every little bit helps. The name of the foundation is, "Team Continuum". You can go and read about this foundation first and then type in my name by athletes name (Patrice Herlihy) and your donation will help me reach my goal.

For those who don't like to enter info on-line, you can send a check to them directly with my name on the comment line.The address is- Team Continuum 410 5th Ave- 4 Floor ny ny 10016.

Thanks in advance for anything you may do. If you are around on Aug 16th come cheer me on. Please pass this on to anyone who may want to help. This family is part of our community but this foundation helps all people suffering from cancer.

If you would like to read about the Reyes family and their great spirt, visit ValeriaReyes.com. You can also hit donate on that page scroll down the pictures of her and I, click on them and that too will bring you to my page at Team Continuum.

Thanks again, Patrice Herlihy

No comments:

Post a Comment