Friday, February 15, 2008

Mystery Love Message on Queensboro Bridge?




Can you decypher the message left on the Queensboro Bridge in this mystery Valentines Day greeting? Love something? Love Mania ? Double-click the picture to enlarge it.

This "valentine" appeared mysteriously Thursday morning greeting morning commuters lucky enough to see it from the Tram or FDR Highway.

Apparently the artist snuck behind Bridge construction barriers to get to the bridge anchor. Unless he approached the structure from the River.

If you could paint a valentine message anywhere in NYC where would you leave it and what would you say?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Love Mania to me also. I foung to references to this on the web. One is a online site in the UK and the other one is a Japanese anime comic thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends at work thinks it reads LOVE HANA. Love Mania makes more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or LOVE MANA. coupla bands of that name. or HANA.

    my sailor jerry tattoo letter reading skills are a bit rusty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hana... it's definetly two A's look at the layout of them and the way they are styled...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE HANA. And below it says "I MISS U", as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE HANA...just follow the black lines with your eyes.

    ReplyDelete