Thursday, January 24, 2008

Roosevelt Island to "The Fourth Floor"



I discovered a quirky web based comedy, "The Fourth Floor", where the protagonist, Andy, has some connection to Roosevelt Island but I have yet to figure it out. On his first day even before his interview for a job a chip is implanted in his brain binding him to this mystery company. Pretty amusing first few episodes.
Other than the opening sequence where a few of the shots were obviously taken from a Tram about to dock in Manhattan. I have not yet seen the connection. Then again I started watching the series at 2am in the morning and the connection was probably stated in scene one and I missed it.

Direct YouTube Link


2 comments:

  1. In one of the episodes, the main character is teleported to Roosevelt Island! Absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your page googling to see if anyone else had seen it. It's the fourth episode that's about Roosevelt Island.

    ReplyDelete