Friday, August 13, 2010

SEA Paddle NYC to Pass Roosevelt Island


No Virginia, those are not surfers looking for a gnarley wave in the East River passing Roosevelt Island. They are surfers paddling for charity today circling Manhattan. Go to their website to learn more.

If anyone shoots pics of the paddlers today and sends them to RooseveltIsland360@gmail.com I will post them here. Make sure to include recognizable Island points of interest in the foreground or at least Manhattan views we recognize in the background (i.e. the Queensboro Bridge etc).

6 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WRITE A RESPONSE TO MY ARTICLE!

    I will try to snap some pictures if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one cares about your article .now go away please

    ReplyDelete
  3. glenn you a such a fool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, the flames of hell welcome you with licking abandon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I have to concur with Glenn. Judging by grammar and syntax, he is clearly not the "fool" in this scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all fairness to Glenn I do owe him a blog post in response to one he posted on his blog.

    ReplyDelete